ABB provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At ABB, it’s the people that matter most – to us and our customers. Which is why we’re always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key. Currently we are looking for a candidate to work in our Software Development Center in Krakow. If you are C# / ASP.Net Architect with coordination skills willing to develop in an international environment, then this is an opportunity for you!
We are looking for a technical leader of a group that will grow up to 3 SW engineers who has strong competences in design and architecture of server applications, databases and with knowledge on Mobile APPs. The person in this role shall feel the ownership of the product and be an active contributor to the design and at the same time give guidance and motivation to the team members.
The role is accountable for the following activities:
• Designing and developing complex enterprise class software;
• Effective implementation of SW by following best practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives;
• Turning Marketing Requirements into Functional Requirements;
• Product documentation;
• Team building, Project management and reporting.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
• Good working environment. To apply for the position, please send your application via our page or using the button under the advert.
Please enter in subject of the message name of the position and reference number. We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen tender.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
Advert Courtesy New Abb