now browsing by month
It’s a norm as a developer to be equipped with on demand ICT Skills to meet the demands on the day and you will be asked to wear different hats – testing, systems / devops, database, content management systems, and source control.
You, as a growing or desirous IT Software Engineer must:
- Steadily grow your years of experience as a web application developer with PHP/Java/C# / front/back end developer.
- Is comfortable working in a small team and for a small company or larger ones in time.
- Is driven by more than a paycheck, someone who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of others
- Is enthusiastic, wants to grow into a leadership role, and takes pride in high quality code
Here are some things you’ll need to know:
- PHP and MySQL (As an introductory language)
- CodeIgniter (Zend, Symfony,Laravel, CakePHP, or Yii works too)
- Git / Github
Here are some fundamental things to bear in mind:
- An awesome, energetic, and positive corporate culture
- You’ll be working for a company that makes a positive impact on the lives of children across the country
- Casual dress code (jeans!)
- Work from home flexibility (2 days a week or so)
- Volleyball, company outings to the Braves, and so forth
- Strong benefits package (100% coverage of the employee)
- Engr. Tobi Owoeye